Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: US (WFH anywhere!)
Working time zone: EST
The Goat Agency is the global leading influencer marketing agency. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world and are looking for an experienced client servicer to join our US team as a Senior Account Manager to service and manage our current and forthcoming key clients.
This is an unrivaled opportunity to be a key figure within a business that is growing faster than ever despite the pandemic. We are looking for someone with the same commercial appetite as the agency, to contribute value from the offset by developing our accounts in the US.
This is not just a project management role or an entry-level role. Commercial savvy, ability to persuade and a focus on profitability are required. The successful candidate will be a compelling and strategic communicator who can work autonomously to drive successes with their clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of key accounts and driving consistent upsells and repeat business
- Steering clients towards the best commercial outcomes for both the client and the agency
- Managing day-to-day relationships of your clients in an organised and tactical fashion
- Responding to key client briefs, RFIs and RFPs
- Writing clear and impactful proposals and presenting them to prospects
- Ideation and creative input on our social strategies alongside the rest of the team
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities
- Leading on pitches to high profile prospects and key clients
- Taking the US team through briefing meetings and brand guidelines
- Attending client and all-agency meetings
- Leading internal and external meetings
- 3+ years working in an agency or brand within client services (ideally in advertising/social/creative)
- Excellent understanding of influencer marketing and social media
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
Culture and Benefits:
- Regular social events and ongoing clubs
- $250 grant to make your working from home set up comfortable
- Provided MacBook laptop to work from
- Remote working
- Health and wellbeing allowance after one year of employment
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- One day of additional PTO for every year you’re at The Goat Agency up to five years
The Goat Agency is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse range of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Due to the volume of applications, we unfortunately can only respond to successful candidates.
We will not accept approaches from recruitment agencies.