Job Title: Senior Campaign Coordinator
Location: Remote (work from home, anywhere!)
Working timezone: Eastern Time
The Goat Agency is the global leading influencer marketing agency. We are looking for a Senior Campaign Coordinator to join us and work with some of the biggest brands in the world. We have a fantastic culture with a collaborative environment where everyone pitches in and has the chance to excel.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of various influencer and social marketing campaigns
- Working on proposals for prospective clients by identifying the correct mechanic, influencers and creative for each brand and their target audience
- Attending pitches for prospective clients and assisting the Client Services team in client phone calls
- Taking responsibility for ensuring numerous KPIs are hit and campaigns are delivered
- Overseeing and managing large budgets on multiple influencer campaigns
- Reporting on campaigns and liaising with account managers to ensure the client is happy with the results
- Mentoring junior members of the team
Required experience to apply:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience planning and executing Influencer campaigns
- Demonstrable experience delegating and prioritizing an ever-changing workload
- Competent writing and communication skills
- Able to work effectively and calmly under pressure
- Understand Influencer Marketing and Social Metrics (Impressions / Reach / Engagements)
Culture and Benefits:
- Regular social events and ongoing clubs
- $250 grant to make your working from home set up comfortable
- Provided MacBook laptop to work from
- Remote working
- Health and wellbeing allowance after one year of employment
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- One day of additional PTO for every year you’re at The Goat Agency up to five years
The Goat Agency is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse range of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
Due to the volume of applications, we unfortunately can only respond to successful candidates.
We will not accept approaches from recruitment agencies.