Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Salary: £35k-£42k (plus generous commission structure)
Location: Remote (although from next year we’d love it if you could come into the London office sometimes too!)
Goat is the largest and fastest-growing Influencer Marketing Agency in the world, with 180 members of the herd across Europe, the US and Singapore - servicing clients including Dell, Tesco, P&G, Mars, PepsiCo, Beiersdorf, Uber, King, Meta and many more.
We pride ourselves on world-class client servicing, which is why our clients love working with us, and due to the rapid expansion of the business, we are looking for experienced senior account managers to join us and provide exceptional service to our current and forthcoming clients.
Account management sits at the heart of the agency and in this role, you will work closely with every department, as well as a variety of client-side stakeholders to independently and proactively lead some of our large accounts - becoming their trusted point of contact.
- Working with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their business and objectives, translating this into a client briefing form and ensuring that all requirements are reflected in influencer selection and throughout the content creation process.
- Oversight of multiple campaigns simultaneously, liaising with your campaign teams constantly to stay up-to-date on the progress of each campaign and flagging any concerns or potential issues to the team as soon as possible, alongside suggested solutions.
- Sharing clear and thorough updates and reporting with clients regularly over email, phone calls and face-to-face meetings, while providing recommendations and expertise at every stage of the campaign.
- Presenting clearly and confidently to key stakeholders in pitches, kick-off meetings and post-campaign analysis meetings.
- Involvement in new business representing account management as part of the pitch team.
- Continual forward-thinking and proactive ideation of additional activity that Goat could propose to clients, based on a detailed knowledge of their business, objectives and upcoming focuses.
- Building strong relationships with your clients and proactively unlocking routes to grow the accounts you lead - resulting in increased revenue over time and meeting targets set by your line manager.
- Managing and training new starters, and mentoring junior members of staff to share your expertise, inspire them and help them fulfil their potential.
Required skills and experience to apply:
- 4+ years of experience working for a brand or in a client servicing role at an agency, dealing with high-profile and demanding clients.
- Genuine passion for influencer marketing, an understanding of paid social campaigns and evolving knowledge of industry developments.
- Experience upselling ideas to clients, and ability to present confidently to stakeholders at all levels, to ultimately grow accounts.
- Exceptional organisation and ability to independently manage multiple campaigns to an extremely high standard, in a fast-paced environment, while always maintaining an eye for detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and deal with problems in a logical and efficient way.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor communication and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Experience in all agency meetings and collaborating with different types of agencies.
- Proven track record in developing less experienced members of your team
- Demonstrable experience delegating and prioritising an ever-changing workload.
Company Culture and Benefits:
- Regular social events and ongoing clubs
- £200 grant to make your working from home set up comfortable
- Provided MacBook laptop to work from
- Remote working
- Health and wellbeing allowance after one year of employment
- Health insurance after one year of employment
- One day of additional leave for every year you’re at The Goat Agency up to five years
- Increased pension contributions based on length of employment