Senior Campaign Executive
Job Title: Senior Campaign Executive
Location: Remote (work from home, anywhere!)
Salary: £26-29k (depending on experience)
The Goat Agency is the leading global Influencer Marketing Agency. We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and driven Senior Campaign Executive to join our campaign delivery team. We have a fantastic culture with a collaborative environment where everyone pitches in and has the chance to excel.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of our clients Social and Influencer Marketing Campaigns.
- Mentoring Campaign Executives and supporting their development alongside Campaign Managers.
- Strengthening your extensive network of influencers for campaigns through excellent relationship management.
- Working on proposals for prospective clients by identifying the correct influencers and creative for each brand and their target audience.
- Being an ever-reliable expert on the campaign you’re running to support the wider team
- Write suitable content for influencers to use during campaigns.
- Expertly approve Influencers content and helping Campaign Executives do the same
- Taking responsibility for ensuring numerous KPIs are hit and campaigns are delivered.
- Reporting on campaigns and liaising with Account Managers to ensure the client is happy with the results.
Required experience to apply:
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in influencer and/or social media marketing
- Strong understanding of the Influencer and Social space
- Demonstrate competent writing and communication skills
- Work very quickly and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Influencer Marketing and Social Metrics (Impressions / Reach / Engagements)
Company Culture and Benefits:
- Regular global and team training sessions
- Social clubs
- £200 grant to make your working from home set up comfortable
- Remote working
- Health and wellbeing allowance after one year of employment
- One day of additional leave for every year you’re at The Goat Agency up to five years
- Increased pension contributions based on length of employment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent